Saturday, October 24, 2015

Everyday Art


Here is another of the ATCs I made recently.  The background is a piece of paper from playing with shaving cream and Dylusion sprays.  Over this I first put down the bird stencil (TCW) and put embossing paste through it.  Once the paste was dry I painted the bird, paste and non-pasted areas using Fresco Finish Paints.  After the paint was dry, I lightly rubbed on some Treasure Gold over some of the paste areas.  The bird eye is a sticky backed gem with a dot of white paint.  The small dots in the background are paint through a stencil (TCW).  The branch is a left over die cut piece inked with Distress Inks.  The words are Idea-ology chit chat stickers, edges inked.  

As I was looking through the chit chat stickers I was reminded of a quote I once saw that said Nature is God's Art which prompted choosing "everyday art" as the words since God's beautiful creation surrounds us at all times... art we can see each and every day!!!!!  


1 comment:

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,such a lovely design.xxx