Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Love is friendship...


Quietfire has a new set of stamps called Love -Fill 'er Up.  I've used just the letter L from that set and combined it with an older stamp, Love is friendship.  The finished card is 5" x 7". 



For the background I've used Fresco Finish paint and alcohol.  Along the bottom I've stamped the large horizontal flourish, standing it vertical, with paint.  The flame is a TCW stencil that I've stenciled with paint onto a scrap and cut out.  Paint and sticky back hearts highlight the large L and a bit of Treasure Gold florentine is around the edges.






4 comments:

Jutta said...

very artistic!!

Felicia said...

Could this be any more creative??? I love it Wanda and I really like the saying! Beautiful card! :) Blessings my friend! :)

Shirley said...

Love the hearts!

Robyn said...

Beautiful stamp collage Wands. Thanks!