Friday, August 22, 2014

Bold and Beautiful


On white cardstock I sponged Versamark ink through a TCW stencil and then embossed with white powder.  Added color with Distress Inks, wiped off any excess on the embossed flower with a slightly damp towel, flicked on some water, blotted it and dried it.  Stamped a script lightly with Distress ink.  Stamped the sentiment (old PSX stamp) with Archival Ink jet black.  The dimensional dots in the center of the flower are made with a Viva Perlen pen.  


2 comments:

Felicia said...

Fabulous, fabulous! Love everything about it Wanda! I still have to go look at the site you told me about for religious stamps! So many things I would love to have, but as I am sure you know, it's a process! Precious card and reminder of His love for us! Love it! :) Blessings!

SusanK said...

Big, bold and FABULOUS!