This card measures 3 1/4" x 6 1/2" and I love how it came out!! I might just have to keep it, frame it, and hang it up in my house. I've used the JOFY limited edition Fresco Finish paint set from PaperArtsy and 2 mini JOFY stamps, #37 & 40. On a piece of white cardstock I put a couple drops of Dolly Mix paint and spread it vertically with a junk credit card. Next I used the Amethyst in the same way being sure not to cover all the Dolly Mix. Then I used the Dusty Teal and for even more control I put little drop of paint on the edge of my card and then spread it on my paper. I also added a few thin lines horizontally with the paints. Finally I "stamped" with the Chalk color and bubble wrap. I stamped the flower image with Ranger's Archival Ink jet black and immediately embossed it with Detail black embossing powder. To help the flower pop I used a white gel pen in the center open areas of the flower and also in some of the squares of the mesh. Then I took a piece of acrylic (Evo Template), centered it over the image and drew around it with a black Pitt pen and also added dots around the outside of the line. I painted a scrap of cardstock with Dolly Mix, stamped the mini #40 image with jet black and embossed it with detail black ep, painted in the word Hopes with Dusty Teal mixed with a little water so it wouldn't block out any lines since it's an opaque paint, cut out the word, edged the piece with Amethyst, glued it to a piece of black cardstock, trimmed it leaving a small border of black and attached it to my piece with 3D foam squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. I had a scrap of almost 1" wide white ribbon long enough to wrap tot he back so I used a sponge to rub on some dusty teal - worked great!!! The piece on top of the ribbon is a Prima Finnabair Mechanical. I added Dolly Mix paint to it, rubbed it off the high spots using my fingers and also got some off by the edges, dried it with my heat tool and then tapped the jet black ink pad lightly so I only caught the high spots. Isn't it a great match!!!! Some dots along the edge of the ribbon and layering it up to finish. I was amazed that I had cardstock to match the colors so well in my stash. I've taken pics against both white and black trying to get the colors to show correctly.